Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Naughties


My Life has been many things from a young age but I will start this on going story from when I was 18 years old. It was everything you would expect it to be at that age exciting, and adventure I was a will full vibrant girl searching for who she was a place to fit in the world! A field that would complete me!


PRETTY FINGS!!!!!!


I found it, it was all around me all the time always looking right back at me. The world and everyone and everything in it! And so I started doing many things, a writting class, a bit of history, painting, and then I found it ! capturing single beautiful moments, that may last for just that a single moment, but with photgraphy a moment in time captured forever!


AND I WAS GOOD AT IT!!!!!!


AND THEN....


No comments:

Post a Comment